To switch on/off console:
Select Internet Game menu > Show/hide console.
Console consist of:
- "Match" button. When you pressing it, the window opens:
You can choose an opponent, the match continuous, game mode, the color of your figures. "Additional" button also opens additional match menu.
- "Abort" button. When it pressed the current game is aborting.
- "Seek game" button. When you pressing it, the window opens:
You can set up time settings, rating-range filter, color of your figures, rated game and auto start.
- "Quick game" button allows to start quick game immediately:
- "Resign" button allows to end the current game with your defeat 0-1.
- "Additional" button consist of "Talk" button and "Match" button. It allows to add talk or a match.
- "Load list" button opens menu "Users List Properties" which consist of:
- Choosing rating (Standard, Blitz, Wild, Crazy house, Lightning, Suicide),
- Select players (Only Registered, Only Unregistered),
- To filter (only open players, Only free players with not playing a game, Only available players (open & free), Only players for rated matches). To load changes press "Load" button.